Wow, I have always wondered where all those badges come from on all the great blogs I am reading. And now I have learned it: You are nominated by fellow bloggers. The weird thing is that for some awards several sets of rules are circling around. Hence, sometimes when you are nominated you don’t really know what to do then…
@Rugwed was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster AND the Premio Dardos Award. I am so flattered! Especially as I am so lazy in writing 🙂 Although my Liebster nomination is well hidden in the Blogging 101 commons, I am first accepting this beginner’s award before addressing the Premio Dardos later on.
The Liebster Award
I found these rules on Ingrids Blog, and want to thank Rugwed for not asking questions:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I nominate (although I have no idea about the exact number of followers):
- Rugwed for being geeky
- Ingrid for being lovely
- Kristina for being fun to talk to
- Refugees Welcome for doing an awesome job
- Kurzhaarschnitt for being upfront
- Why do you blog?
- What is the craziest thing you did this year?
- What is your favorite animal?
- If you could meet one person from history, who would that be, and what would you do with this person?
- Red or white wine?
- Is there a difference between being religious and being faithful?
- What was the very first record you bought / song you downloaded?
- If your life was filmed, who would play your role?
- Which genre would the movie be?
- If you were to die tomorrow, whom would you call tonight?
- Have you done it yet?
Thank you all for writing with me!
Cheers, Frau Junge